* Solid and stable bunkbed
* Staircase with rail for safe and easy climbing to the top bunk
* Hidden shelving behind staircase and integrated shelving by each bunk. Great storage and handy to keep books and night time possession within easy reach
* Continental size single beds, require mattresses 90x200cm
* Optional under bed trundle drawer available, ideal for sleepovers
* Designed by French manufacturer Parisot
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving with Rose & Cappucino Back panels
This stylish contemporary bunk bed from Parisot comes in an attractive Acacia foil effect finish. A solid bunk bed with a staircase to the top bunk for safe climbing. Extra shelving behind the staircase for additional storage and integrated shelving by each bunk to keep belongings close to hand. There are reversible back panels on each shelving unit with Rose on one side and Cappuccino on the other for you to choose the look you want.
* Manufactured from high density particle board with an Acacia foil finish
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving with reversible colour panels in Rose and Cappuccino
* Staircase with handrail (staircase built to left as illustrated)
* 2 x Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm on top bunk
* Optional trundle bed drawer available
* Recommend age for top bunk 6+
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2450mm
- Width: 1140mm
- Height: 1710mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 700mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (6.79 MB)