* Great high bed for small rooms with useful underbed space
* Play area, sitting space or storage under the bed
* Useful shelf under bed for books and storage
* Safe ladder can be built to the left or right for easy climbing
* High bed can split down to a single bed
* Single Bed
* High Sleeper extension kit
* Wooden pine Slats
* 2 Drawer Desk
The Bloc Study High Sleeper with Desk offers a great high bed with space under the bed for a matching desk. This Scandinavian bright white bed and desk looks stunning in any bedroom. The desk is free standing and can fit behind the ladder or straight on under the bed. It has a good sized worktop for study, crafting or gaming and 2 deep drawers for keeping essentials at hand. The sturdy ladder can be built to the left or right of the bed. Suitable for children age 6+, this high sleeper last throughout childhood to teenage years.
As part of the Bloc building system, the high bed can be split down to a single bed at any time or by adding an extension kit it can be converted to a midsleeper or bunk bed. The desk is free standing and can be positioned anywhere under the bed or elsewhere in the bedroom.
* Manufactured in Denmark using Scandinavian pine. All pine is sourced from sustainable timber from managed forests, 100% FSC. The factory is actively working to achieve CO2 neutrality.
* Bright White lacquered easy clean MDF
* Single Bed with High Sleeper extension kit
* Wooden pine slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Handy shelf under the bed on each side for books, games or toys
* Recommended minimum age for a high sleeper is 6 years
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Bloc Desk with 2 drawers
* High bed can be split down to a single bed
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1643mm
Single bed size: H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1250mm
Width without ladder: 1015mm
Desk: W888 x D425 x H718mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the high sleeper extension kit.
Download Assembly Instructions (2.44 MB)