* White High Bed
* Great bed for small rooms with useful underbed space
* Play area, sitting space or storage under the bed
* Useful shelf under bed for books and storage
* Safe ladder can be built to the left or right for easy climbing
* High bed can split down to a single bed
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1643mm
Single bed size: H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1250mm
Clearance from the floor to bed slats: 1254
Width without ladder: 1015mm
Distance from the edge of ladder to bed leg: 1350mm
* Single Bed
* High Sleeper extension kit
* Wooden pine Slats
Our Bloc White High Sleeper is an update to the popular Solitaire High Sleeper. A contemporary Scandinavian high bed in a Bright White finish with oodles of underbed space for making a den, a chill out area, adding furniture or just space for playing. A great solution for bedrooms where space is at a premium. A robust bed with a sturdy ladder for safe climbing, the ladder can be built on the left or right to suit your bedroom layout. Suitable for children age 6+, this highsleeper will take your child through to teenage years. If they tire of climbing the ladder, this bed can be split down to a single bed at any time or converted to a Midsleeper simply by adding an extension kit.
Model shown is age 8, height 135cm
* Manufactured in Denmark using Scandinavian pine. All pine is sourced from sustainable timber from managed forests, 100% FSC. The factory is actively working to achieve CO2 neutrality.
* Bright White lacquered easy clean MDF
* Single Bed with High Sleeper extension kit
* Wooden pine slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Handy shelf under the bed on each side for books, games or toys
* Recommended minimum age for a high sleeper is 6 years
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* High bed can be split down to a single bed
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery surcharges may apply.
Delivery to Ground floor.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the high sleeper extension kit.Download Assembly Instructions (1.51 MB)