* Space saving white midsleeper, ideal for smaller bedrooms
* Plenty of storage under the bed for clothes, books, games and toys
* Furniture is freestanding so can easily be moved
* Ladder can be positioned on left or right
* Bed can convert to a single bed
* Single Bed
* Midsleeper extension kit with ladder
* Wooden pine slats
* 3 Drawer Chest
* Bookcase with 2 shelves
A stylish Scandinavian Bright White Midsleeper with bookcase and 3 Drawer chest underneath to offer plenty of storage. The bookcase has two adjustable shelves and is perfect for books, games and trinkets while the chest offers 3 spacious drawers, with strong metal runners, for storing clothes, games or bedding. Great for small bedrooms where space is at a premium. The Bloc midsleeper bed can also split down to a single bed if required at any time in the future, offering longevity to your furniture.
As part of the Bloc building system you can convert the midsleeper to a bunk or high sleeper with the addition of an extension kit.
* Manufactured in Denmark using Scandinavian pine. All pine is sourced from sustainable timber from managed forests, 100% FSC. The factory are actively working to achieve CO2 neutrality.
* Bright White lacquered easy clean MDF
* Single bed frame with Midsleeper extension kit
* Wooden pine slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* 3 Drawer Chest with metal runners and silver metal knob handles
* Bookcase with 2 adjustable shelves
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Recommended age 6+
* Bed tested to 80kg
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1131mm
Bookcase: H718 x W642 x D425mm
Chest: H718 x W642 x D425mm
Clearance from floor to side rail: 730mm
Width of bed without ladder: 1015mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the mid sleeper extension kit.
Download Assembly Instructions (3.11 MB)