* Space saving white midsleeper
* Stairs at the side of the bed for easy climbing
* All under bed space fully used with a pull out desk, storage shelving and drawers and a storage unit under the stairs
* Desk is on wheels and can be positioned anywhere in the room but tucked under the bed when not in use
* Ideal for children age 6 – 10 years
We love the Charlie Midsleeper because it oozes style and is cleverly designed with lots of storage and a great pull out desk. It includes a full and wide, easy to climb staircase so kids will simply love going up to bed! This bed offers storage galore that includes a full detachable pull out desk with bookcase, storage unit with 6 shelves, a 3 drawer chest and extra storage in the staircase! We highly recommend the Charlie Storage Midsleeper with Pull Out Desk as it incorporates good looks, storage and is an excellent space saver!
Included in the Price
* White Midsleeper with pull out desk and bookcase, storage unit with 6 shelves, 3 drawer chest
* Slatted base
* Manufactured from high density particle board with a crisp White finish
* Midsleeper frame with detachable pull out desk and bookcase, storage unit with 6 shelves, 3 drawer chest and extra storage in the staircase
* Stairs in fixed position
* Mattress required, size 90 x 190cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 18cm
* Slattted base
* Self Assembly required
* Minimum age is 6 years
- Length: 2465mm
- Width: 980mm
- Height: 1127mm
Estimated delivery – 2-3 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
2 man assisted delivery to room of choice.
Delivery to Mainland UK only
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided and no special tools are required.
Download Assembly Instructions (5.39 MB)
Charlie Storage Midsleeper with Pull Out Desk Reviews
Product took 6/7 hours to build with 2 men who know there way around building things.
On inspection once built up the product looks flimsy, material/paint coming away from several parts of wood in different areas. Corners not fitting together square, gaps in wood. The finish is extremely poor.
Recommended mattress size is one we already had yet there are gaps at the side and bottom.
I’d be 100% returning this product if full price had been paid.
My daughter loves it and obviously doesn’t notice the problems so will just be keeping it for that fact and that it would take forever to dismantle.
We are sorry there were issues with your bed and we would certainly want to replace any damaged parts, our team will contact you via email. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback, it is really important to us. Kind regardsAnne