* Small Double Mattress (120 x190cm)
* Top layer includes 25mm soft feel massaging fingers offering active air flow technology to regulate temperature
* High density foam base encapsulating a 1000 count posture-fill pocket sprung unit
* Medium support
* Soft feel luxury washable cover
* Low profile at 15cm
* Stompa S Flex Airflow Deluxe Pocket Small Double Mattress – 120x190cm
A fantastic Small Double mattress which offers a medium level support for a great night’s sleep. With a brilliant Cool Max temperature controlled system and washable cover that is made from a highly absorbent fibre that draws moisture away from the body and through the fabric. A durable and comfortable mattress by Stompa that is hand made in Derbyshire by skilled craftsmen. Every mattress comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
* Mattress top includes 25mm soft feel massaging fingers offering active air flow technology
* Soft feel luxury washable cover made from a polyester fabric with a zip and includes the Stompa logo
* 90mm luxury high density foam base encapsulating a 1000 count posture-fill pocket sprung unit for medium support
* The mattress is low profile at 15cm, making it safe for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
* Size: 120 x 190cm
* Suitable from age 3+
* Every mattress comes with a 5 year guarantee
* Delivered rolled in a box
* Maximum recommended weight up to 100kg
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty), for hygiene reasons.
- Length: 1900mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Height: 150mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 9-12 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been opened for hygiene reasons. Please check size is correct before unpacking