* Oak and grey offset bunk bed
* Large integrated cupboard with shelving
* Hanging rail behind cupboard and shelf for lower bunk. Handy for night light, clock and book to be close to the bed
* Top bunk has an integrated shelf to keep night time essentials close by
* Underbed storage drawer is handy for bedding
* Perfect for children sharing a room or for sleepovers
- Length: 2800mm
- Width: 1220mm
- Height: 1420mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 750mm
* Children’s Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Cupboard, Drawer, Shelves, Hanging Rail
A great design for this offset children’s bunk bed in an attractive Oak effect and Grey finish. This wonderful bunk bed for kids has excellent children’s storage features including an integrated 2 door cupboard with 3 shelves, an underbed storage drawer for keeping toys tidied away, a handy shelf for each children’s bed and an additional shelf and hanging rail. This is the perfect bed for sharing a room, giving the child on the lower bunk more space.
* Manufactured from laminated high density particle board in a Grey and Oak Effect Finish
* Steps in fixed position
* Integrated cupboard, hanging rail,top bunk shelf and lower bunk shelf
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm on top bunk
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (3.7 MB)