* Great for small bedrooms
* Low bunk with slim footprint
* Ladder can fix either left or right to suit accessibility
* Choice of colour headboards to suit your bedroom decor
* When you tire of the bunk, you can split into 2 x single continental beds
* Mattress options when bought with the bed
A sturdy bunk bed with contemporary design. Choose your colour end panels from White, Grey or Pink to suit you bedroom decor. The main frame is built from solid Scandinavian pine and finished in a fresh white lacquer. The straight ladder doesn’t take up valuable floor space and is easy to climb. It can be positioned to the left or right depending on your bedroom layout. A bunk bed is great for siblings sharing a room, as an extra bed for sleepovers or for when guests come to stay. Like every bed in the Flexa Nordic range this bed is part of the of a building system where you can convert your bed into different versions.
Included in the Price
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Colour end panel detailing
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Part of the Nordic building system
* Wooden Slats
* Choice of colour end panels (white, grey or pink)
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress on the top bunk must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1510mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 850mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (1.03 MB)