* White wooden bunk bed
* Low in height so ideal for bedrooms with low ceilings
* Solid headboards with tongue & groove panelling
* Ladder can be built to the left or right
* Bunk can split into 2 single beds
* Mattress offers when bought with the bed
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Groved end panel detailing
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
A gorgeous bunk bed that look fabulous in any room. With it’s grooved end panel detailing, fresh white finish and stunning design this bunk bed is timeless and suitable from age 6+. The straight ladder takes minimal space and the ladder can be built on the left or right hand side of the bunk depending on your room layout. Manufactured from a hard wearing Scandinavian pine this bunk will last throughout the years. It can easily split into two single beds if required in the future.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* Groved end panel detail
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm for the bunk. Mattress must not exceed 15cm on top bunk.
*Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1510mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 850mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (1.03 MB)