Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Shop October Offers
Free Standard Delivery on all orders
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Low white wooden bunk
* Slim footprint for limited spaces
* Pull out trundle bed for sleepovers
* Ladder can be fixed left or right
* Perfect for sharing a room
* Continental size bunk can split into 2 single beds
Width with Trundle drawers fully extended: 2020mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 850mm
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Slatted end panel detailing
* Bunk Bed Building Kit with straight ladder
* Wooden Slats
* Trundle Drawer on wheels (slatted base)
A white wooden bunk bed with beautiful slatted end panels and a pull out trundle bed for guests to stay. Made from solid Scandinavian pine, this bunk is sturdy and easy to climb with it’s straight ladder that can be positioned on the left or right hand side of the bed. The trundle bed has a slatted base so you can pop in a mattress and have a great overnight bed. The stylish white finish lends itself to most bedroom decor and the traditional style bunk means minimal floor space is used. A bunk to last though the years and can easily be converted into 2 single beds as your child grows.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* 2 x Single Beds
* Bunk Bed Building Kit
* Trundle Drawer with slatted base and 4 wheels.
* Slatted end panel detailing
* Straight ladder can be built to the left or right
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum mattress depth on the top bunk is 15cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* The Nordic bunk bed can be converted into 2 x Single Beds by removing the bunk bed building kit
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
by Thuka Nordic
Orders with assembly estimated between 4-6 weeks
Free Delivery. Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.