* White wooden high sleeper
* Classic tongue & groove head and foot boards
* Fantastic under bed space for storage, play or chilling
* Add some furniture to make the most of the under bed space
* Great for small bedrooms with limited space
* Ladder can be built to the left or right
* High sleeper with grooved end panel detailing
* Straight ladder
* Wooden slats
A white wooden high sleeper with traditional tongue and groove end panels. Suitable for children age 6+ with a sturdy straight ladder that can be built to the left or right hand side of the bed depending on your room layout. Made from solid Scandinavian pine this bed will last the test of time. The Nordic High Sleeper can be converted into a single bed if required in the future. A great versatile bed in a fresh white finish that will look great in any bedroom.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* High sleeper with Grooved end panel detailing
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum mattress depth =15cm
* Recommended for children age 6+
* Can be converted to a single bed
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1840mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (1009.39 KB)