* Space saving high sleeper bed
* Underbed space fully utilised with desk, shelving and sofa chair bed
* Sofa chair pulls out to single bed for sleepovers
* Great for studying, relaxing and socialising with friends
* Ideal for older children and teens
* High sleeper with grooved end panel detailing
* Straight Ladder
* Desk, shelving unit and sofa chair bed
* Wooden slats
A solid white wooden high sleeper with stylish tongue and grooved end panels. A great space saving bed that offers sleep, study and play. The under bed space is fully utilised with a desk, shelving unit and sofa chair bed. The sofa bed is available in black, red or grey and is great for sleepovers, gaming, chilling or reading your favourite stories. It’s so easy to pull out the futon and convert into a guest bed for occasional use. High beds are suitable from age 6+. The straight ladder is easy to climb and can be positioned to the left or right which in turn positions the desk and sofa chair to the left or right, depending on your room layout.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* High sleeper with grooved panel detailing
* Includes desk, shelving unit and sofa chair bed
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm
* Recommended for children age 6+
* Can be split down to a single bed
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1840mm
Width with sofa chair extended: 1920mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (1009.39 KB)
The bed looks lovely and is good quality. My daughter loves it. It does take a while to assemble – we hired a joiner and he took 3 or so hours so if you’re not experienced in building furniture and/or don’t have the right tools, set aside quite a while for building. In terms of the finished product the only negative is the wood on the desk dents/marks quite easily so I would recommend putting a book or something under paper etc when using the desk.
Thank you for taking time to leave a review, your comments are valuable to us. We do recommend 2 people to build a high sleeper as it helps to have 2 pairs of hands! We are so pleased your daughter is happy with her new bed. We will feedback your comments regarding the desk to the manufacturer, we have not heard this before. Kind regards Anne
Good quality bed for Childs bedroom
Thank you for your fantastic review regarding your Nordic High sleeper 3. It’s lovely to hear that you are pleased with the quality of this bed and hope your child loves it for the foreseeable future. Best Wishes RTG