* Space saving study high sleeper
* Long desk and integrated shelving under the bed makes the perfect study area
* Classic tongue and groove head and foot boards
* Straight ladder can be built to the left or right
* Mattress offers when bought with the bed
* High sleeper with grooved end panel detailing
* Long desk and Shelving unit
* Wooden slatts
A solid white wooden high sleeper with traditional tongue and grooved end panels makes a real feature in any bedroom. The long desk underneath offers plenty of space for study, arts & crafts and gaming. The generous shelving unit allows perfect storage for books, toys, games and trinkets. A well thought out design from Flexa. The straight ladder takes up minimal floor space and can be built on the left or the right depending on your room layout. Suitable from age 6+.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* High sleeper with long desk and Grooved end panel detailing
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum mattress depth is 15cm
* Recommended for children age 6+
* Can be split to a single bed
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1840mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 6 – 8 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (1009.39 KB)