* White wooden study high sleeper
* Long desk under the bed with integrated shelving, the perfect study space
* Slatted head and foot boards
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* High sleeper can convert to a single bed
* Mattress options available when bought with the bed
* High sleeper with slatted end panel detailing
* Long desk
* Shelving Unit
* Wooden slats
A great space saving high bed with a long desk and shelving unit underneath. A solid Scandinavian pine frame makes it super sturdy and the straight ladder can be built to the left or right to suit your room layout. A great place to do homework, draw, create or play games. The long shelving unit allows plenty of space to store books, games, stationery or trinkets. The fresh white finish and contemporary slatted end panels make this high sleeper feel very grown up. Suitable from age 6+.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* High sleeper with desk and slatted end panel detailing
* Straight ladder can be built to the Left or Right.
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum depth of mattress is 15cm
* Suitable from age 6+
* Can be converted to a single bed
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 1060mm
- Height: 1840mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 6 – 8 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (1009.39 KB)