* Generous space between bunks for sitting up in bed
* Handy shelf between bunks for books, alarm clock or toys
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* Bunk can be split into 2 single beds
* Bunk can be converted to a High Bed
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Bunk Bed Kit
* Wooden Slats
A contemporary Scandinavian bunk bed in a White or Grey finish to suit your decor. A solid and sturdy bunk with generous spacing between the bunks to allow space for sitting up in bed or for reading with your child. A useful shelf between the beds allows space for books, a clock or other trinkets to be kept close by. The chunky ladder gives peace of mind for easy climbing. A great bed for siblings sharing or an extra bed for sleepovers. The Solitaire bunk is part of a building system allowing you to split the bed into 2 single beds if required or by removing the bottom front rail and slats you can convert to a High Bed. By changing the style this bed will last throughout the years as your child’s need change. Or by purchasing the relevant building kit you can change to this bunk to a Midsleeper.
* Manufactured in Denmark
* White/Grey painted easy clean MDF Bunk Bed frame
* Pine wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Bunk bed frame splits into 2 single beds or converts to a high bed
* This bed requires 2 continental single mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Top bunk mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+ and for lower bunk 4+
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
* Matching furniture available in this range
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1643mm
Splits into two single beds – measure of each bed H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 888mm
Width of bed without ladder: 1015mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the bunk bed extension kit box.
Download Assembly Instructions (913.85 KB)