(Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
September Offers – Shop Now
Free Standard Delivery on all orders
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Generous space between bunks for sitting up in bed
* Handy shelf between bunks for books, alarm clock or toys
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* Bunk can be split into 2 single beds
* Bunk can be converted to a High Bed
Splits into two single beds – measure of each bed H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 888mm
Width of bed without ladder: 1015mm
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Bunk Bed Kit
* Wooden Slats
A contemporary Scandinavian bunk bed in a Grey finish; A solid and sturdy bunk with generous spacing between the bunks to allow space for sitting up in bed or for reading with your child. A useful shelf between the beds allows space for books, a clock or other trinkets to be kept close by. The chunky ladder gives peace of mind for easy climbing. A great bed for siblings sharing or an extra bed for sleepovers. The Solitaire bunk is part of a building system allowing you to split the bed into 2 single beds if required or by removing the bottom front rail and slats you can convert to a High Bed. By changing the style this bed will last throughout the years as your child’s need change. Or by purchasing the relevant building kit you can change to this bunk to a Midsleeper.
* Manufactured in Denmark
* Grey painted easy clean MDF Bunk Bed frame
* Pine wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Bunk bed frame splits into 2 single beds or converts to a high bed
* This bed requires 2 continental single mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Top bunk mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+ and for lower bunk 4+
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery surcharges may apply.
Delivery to Ground floor.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the bunk bed extension kit box.
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Due mid October – Pre order now!
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.