* Solid & Sturdy white high bed and separate single bed to form an L shape
* Lower bunk has more space than conventional bunk
* Handy shelf between bunks for books, alarm clock or toys
* Sturdy ladder for easy climbing. Ladder can be built to the left or right
* Can split into 2 x single beds
* 2 x Single Bed frames
* 1 x High Bed extension kit
* Wooden pine slats
This solid and sturdy L shaped bunk bed gives a different look to the traditional bunk, leaving the bottom bunk more open where you can include a bookcase or chest from the Solitaire range if desired. A high sleeper bed with a free standing single bed underneath makes this a versatile L-shaped bunk. In a White satin finish this bunk bed looks stylish in any bedroom. Great when two children are sharing or perfect for sleepovers. The bunk bed splits down into two full size single beds.
* Manufactured in Denmark
* Material: MDF with soft white non toxic lacquered finish. Easy to clean
* Single bed and High Sleeper Bed
* Wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* Splits into 2 single beds
* This bunk bed requires 2 mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm on the high bed
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 2099mm
- Height: 1643mm
Splits into two single beds , each bed; H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance between beds (slat to slat): 888mm
Clearance from floor to the slats: 1240mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly, it requires 2 people to build.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the high sleeper extension kit for the high bed.
Download Assembly Instructions (1.51 MB)