Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – Up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* White Wooden Bunk with chunky, solid bed posts (73 x 73mm)
* Slim footprint to fit in small bedrooms
* Low Bunk, easy to reach top bunk for tucking in at night
* Can split into two 3ft single beds
* Easy to assemble
Underbed clearance = 283mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 760mm
* Bunk Bed Frame in Surf White
* Slatted Base
Our popular Jubilee bunk bed in Surf White. With its warm white finish this bunk bed is perfect for children sharing a room, for sleepovers or for grandchildren coming to stay. A fairly low bunk bed at only 1550mm high which makes it perfect for rooms with low ceilings, easier for parents tucking in at night and also for making the bed. A simply stylish bunk in a timeless white with the added versatility of the bunks splitting down to single beds should you wish. Also available in Soft Grey
* Manufactured from a mixture of solid pine and MDF with a Surf White lacquered finish.
* Thick, solid bed posts 73 x 73mm
* Slatted Pine Bases
* Ladder fixed to the Right as shown.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 190cm and the generous top bunk allows a mattress of up to 20cm deep
* Bunk splits into 2 single beds
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* Complies with UK and European Safety Standards (EN747)
* Easy to assemble, requires 2 people
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 10-15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
2 man delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
The Jubilee bunk is designed for Self Assembly. 2 people are required to assemble and approximate build time is 1-2 hours. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions. Do not use power tools as over-tightening can split the wood.
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Due mid July, pre order now!
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.