* Solid high sleeper with curved head boards
* Great under bed space for sitting and relaxing, storage, a mattress for sleepovers
* Angled metal ladder to make most of under bed space
* Colour options for head boards and ladder treads
* Optional clip on shelf to keep books, clock and essentials close by
* Mattress offers when bought with bed
* Highsleeper Frame
* Wooden Slats
Think tall with the fabulous Noah A High Sleeper. This safe and solid bed frame is made from sturdy Scandinavian pine and comes with attractive MDF colour panels for both end panels and ladder treads so you can choose the right colour for your home. Available in all white, white/lilac and white/blue. This great high sleeper is part of the Noah Collection which offers additional furniture which you can add under the bed frame to maximise your valuable floor space.
* Solid Scandinavian Pine bed frame available in white
* MDF coloured header and footer boards (white,lilac or blue)
* Wooden slats
* Metal ladder with coloured steps to match headboard. Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattress required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed 15cm
* Recommended age 6+
* Matching furniture available in this range
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1270mm
- Height: 1840mm
Width without ladder = 990mm, including ladder 1270mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 6 – 8 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (840.79 KB)