* Designer white and grey bunk bed
* Solid bunk with wide steps for safe climbing
* Integrated shelving by each bunk, ideal for keeping books, toys, a light and clock close by
* Optional under bed storage drawer, helps keep toys tidied away
* Continental single 3ft bunk beds, each require an mattress 90x200cm. Top bunk mattress must not exceed 15cm
* Complies with EU and British Safety Standards (EN747)
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving / Storage
* Loft Grey Shelving Panels
The latest Tam Tam 3 bunk bed design from French designers, Parisot, is an extremely attractive and robust bunk bed with an optional underbed storage drawer. Combining white and loft grey tones it offers great aesthetics and is a fantastic storage solution for any bedroom.
* Manufactured from high density particle board finished in White and Loft Grey foils
* Bunk Bed frame with 2 x full size continental single beds
* Wide Steps for safe, comfortable climbing
* Integrated shelving and storage space
* Loft Grey Back Panels on Shelving Unit
* Ladder built to the Left as illustrated
* 2 x Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm on the top bunk
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1320mm
- Height: 1645mm
Width excluding ladder = 1080mm
Height excluding shelving = 1340mm
Optional underbed drawer dimensions W430mm x L1650mm x H220mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 827mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (2.24 MB)