* Contemporary white and grey bunk bed with vibrant pink and grey stars tent
* The lower bunk becomes a great play den which encourages imaginative play
* Ladder starts from the floor with wide steps and hand grips for safe climbing
* Tent is easily removable when no longer in use
* Great bed for children age 6+
* Bunk Bed Frame in White & Grey
* Pink & Grey Stars Tent
The Urban Grey Bunk Bed 3 complete with Pink and Grey Stars Tent has been carefully designed to ensure that children have the perfect place for sleep and play. With a striking White and Grey bed frame, this stunning bunk bed is sure to bring a smile to your little one’s face. The ladder can be built to the left or right and the wide ladder steps and hand holes have been carefully designed to ensure for easy climbing. Don’t forget to buy the great clip on shelf too which makes a perfect bedside when sleeping up high!
* Manufactured from solid pine and MDF, Finished in White and Grey.
* Pink and Grey Stars Tent included
* Bunk Bed frame with Grey End Panels and ladder treads
* Wide steps and hand holes on the ladder for safe climbing
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
- Length: 2085mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 1530mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble