* Stylish grey & white solid high sleeper
* Free standing chair bed sits under the bed and can face inwards or outwards
* Great for relaxing or gaming
* Sofa chair extends to form sleepover bed which can fit full length under the bed like a bunkbed or out into the room as an L shape
* Free standing desk for study under the bed or elsewhere in the bedroom
* Ladder can be built to the left or right
* Hand grips and wide steps on the ladder for easy climbing
Brand new to the Urban range a stunning Grey and White High sleeper. With it’s gorgeous grey finishes it’s the latest on trend bed. The free standing chair bed can be positioned facing inwards or outwards, ideal for watching TV or gaming and perfect for sleepovers. Also includes a stylish movable desk that can be positioned in many different ways, under the high sleeper or anywhere in the room. This High sleeper is just perfect for study, gaming, lounging and socialising.
Included in the Price
* High Sleeper frame
* Free Standing Desk
* Free Standing Sofa Chair
* Manufactured from solid pine and MDF. Finished in White and Grey.
* High Sleeper Frame with Grey Headboards.
* Wide steps and hand holes on the ladder for safe climbing
* Free Standing Chair Bed with Grey cushion colour
* Free Standing Desk on castors
* LCD TV support bar built into the frame
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age 6+
- Length: 2085mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 1800mm
Chair bed: L980 x W800 x H700mm (extends to 1900mm)
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble