* Contemporary high sleeper with chunky ladder
* Perfect for gaming
* Bookcase with pull down desk fits neatly on outer bed frame
* Free standing sofa chair extends to a sleepover bed
* Handy storage cupboard
* Bracket for mounting TV
*Weight tested to 100 Kilograms
* High Sleeper frame
* Fixed Bookcase with pull down desk
* Grey door cupboard unit
* Free Standing Sofa Chair
* Silver Grey cushion set
* TV mounting bracket
This brand new and on trend Urban Grey High Sleeper 2 is just fantastic. With it’s stunning grey headboards and ladder steps, it will look great in any bedroom. A cleverly designed two-tone bed with a handy cupboard for storage and a brilliantly stylish unique flip down desk, that attaches to the bed frame and can be shut away for a clutter free look. A free standing chair bed can be positioned under the bed facing inwards or outwards, perfect for sleepovers, watching your favourite TV shows, gaming and relaxing. There is a LCD TV support bar built into the frame to allow maximum space under the high sleeper to be utilised.
* Manufactured from solid pine and MDF. Finished in White and Grey.
* High Sleeper Frame with Grey Headboards and ladder steps
* Wide steps and hand holes on the ladder for safe climbing
* Free Standing Chair Bed with Silver Grey cushion set
* Free standing 2 door cupboard unit
* Fixed Bookcase and pull down desk
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age 6+
* Complies with UK and European Safety Standards (EN747)
- Length: 2085mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 1800mm
Chair bed: L980 x W800 x H700mm (extends to 1900mm)
Length of the bed with the desk on the outside is – 2850mm
Length of the bed with the desk on the inside is – 2085mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.