* Large white bunk bed
* Staircase for easy climbing to top bunk
* Integrated shelving behind staircase, great for storing books and games
* Integrated shelving next to each bed allows night time essentials such as books, toys, a light or clock to be close by
* Colour back panels on shelving, reversible Rose and Cappuccino so you decide on the look you want
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving with Rose and Cappuccino Back panels
A fantastic space saving bunk bed from Parisot. The sturdy staircase is a real treat for children to climb and the integrated shelving is a wonderful feature for keeping possessions close to hand. To keep the design fresh the bed also includes reversible back panels on the shelving units in Rose and Cappuccino.
* Manufactured from high density particle board with a White foil finish
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving with reversible colour panels in Rose and Cappuccino
* Staircase with handrail (staircase built to left as illustrated)
* 2 x Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm on top bunk
* Optional Under bed drawer available
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2450mm
- Width: 1140mm
- Height: 1710mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 700mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (6.82 MB)