* Solid bunk bed with thick square leg posts
* Timeless tongue & groove panelling
* High side rails on top bunk for extra safety
* Trundle drawer for storage or as a sleepover bed
* Complies with EU and British Safety Standards (EN747)
* Bunk can split into 2 x UK size 3ft single beds
Our Ollie & Leila classic bunk bed with trundle has stylish panelled head and foot boards and detailed grooves also feature on the front of the trundle drawer. A solid and sturdy bunk with chunky square bed posts and deep side rails make this a popular choice. The streamlined ladder is easy to climb and the trundle drawer moves in and out on wheels. The trundle drawer is perfect for storage with a solid base or great for sleepovers, just pop in a mattress and you have a ready made bed!
Included in the Price
* Ollie & Leila Classic Bunk Bed
* Wooden Slats
*Ollie & Leila Trundle with solid base
* Made from a mixture of solid pine and engineered wood
* Bunk bed with easy to use ladder and side safety rails
* Panelled and grooved detailing on head and foot boards
* Trundle drawer with panelled front and solid drawer base. Takes a mattress size: 90x182cm
* Bunk Bed can be split down into two single beds
* Requires 2x UK Standard Single 90x190cm mattresses
* Top bunk suitable for age 6+
* Available in surf white, pebble or cloud
- Length: 2040mm
- Width: 1080mm
- Height: 1630mm
Underbed Clearance: 34.4cm approx
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 800mm
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Booking in call approximately 24 hours prior to delivery.
Delivery to mainland UK only.
Please report any damage to your furniture within 5 days of receipt otherwise replacement parts may be chargeable
IMPORTANT SCOTLAND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Deliveries estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Deliveries to IV, KW, ZE and HS can be quoted on an individual basis only – please call 0333 006 3096 for a quotation.
Assembly required, full details providedDownload Assembly Instructions (1.36 MB)