* Fantastic space saving high sleeper
* Under bed space fully utilised with a large desk for homework, shelving and wardrobe with sliding door.
* At bed height there are integrated shelves at the back and a front shelf too, perfect for keeping books, toys, trinkets, a lamp and clock all nearby
* Ideal for older children and teenagers
* Requires a continental single mattress, 90x200cm. Max mattress depth is 15cm for bed safety
* Mattress offers when bought with the bed
This ultimate Highsleeper has it all. A fantastic high sleeper bed with handy shelving units, a large roomy desk and amazing sliding door wardrobe, this is the perfect storage and study bed. Manufactured from high density particle board with Nordic Ash foil it will look super in any bedroom.
Included in the Price
* Highsleeper Frame
* Integrated Shelving
* Intergrated Desk
* Intergrated Wardrobe
* Manufactured from high density particle board with Nordic Ash foil
* Highsleeper frame with integrated shelving
* Ladder built to the right as illustrated
* Integrated desk
* Intergrated bookcase and sliding door wardrobe
* Requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm.
- Length: 2060mm
- Width: 1380mm
- Height: 1890mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
Order by 2nd December for Christmas delivery.
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (6.29 MB)
Higher Highsleeper Reviews
Couple of screw holes (out of a large number!) didn’t align, but not detrimental to stability of the bed. Took longer to assemble than expected, but no problems if care is taken with identifying the parts correctly
Thank you again for your feedback and we will pass these comments on. If you do require any further fixings or fittings please contact the support team on email@example.com they are always happy to help. We really hope your child loves their new bed for the foreseeable future. Best Wishes Jennah