Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Can be used on high beds including bunk, midsleeper and Highsleeper beds
* Medium firmness for a supportive sleep
* Hypo-allergenic cover helps to prevent allergies
* No need to turn this mattress
* Premium Pocket Sprung Mattress Small Double 120x200cm (120x200cm)
This Premium pocket sprung mattress is the ideal solution for growing children who need a supportive yet comfortable mattress for a great night sleep!
The core of the mattress is made up of individual springs which are encapsulated in their own fabric pockets, these cased springs are then connected together to create the base. By separating the springs, the mattress becomes more precise in moving with the body during the night, meaning less overall movement of the mattress.
The outside layer is made up of memory foam allowing a soft and cloud-like surface to sleep soundly on.
Perfect for growing children, teens and young adults, this 120x200cm size is a great solution for in-between single and double size options.
Mattress depth has been designed for use with children’s beds, meaning it is compatible with Bunk, Highsleeper and Midsleeper beds.
* Mattress depth is 16cm as per the maximum recommended height for bunk, Midsleeper and Highsleeper beds
* Medium-Firm tension which is the recommended tension for growing children
* Use of Hypoallergenic materials help to prevent allergies
* 120x190cm UK small double size, also available in other sizes
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Next working day delivery when ordered before 12pm Monday to Friday
(with the exception of PA1-19, FK, KY – up to 7 days; AB, DD,PH1-36,IV1-40 up to 10 days; KW1-14,PH30-41,PH49-50, IV41-49,IV51-56/63, PA21-38 up to 14 days)
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24-48 hours in a ventilated room to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned once opened, for hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
by Room to Grow
Delivery estimated 5-7 working days
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.