Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Hypoallergenic and breathable materials make the mattress healthier for your child and reduces the risk of allergies
* Especially designed for use by Children and Teenagers
* Firmness rating: Medium
* Environmentally friendly made with eco friendly materials
* 100% Recyclable with Zero to landfill
* 5 year manufacturers Guarantee included
* Unlike most UK mattresses, due to the nature of the materials used in this mattress there is no need for FR (Fire retardancy) chemical treatment
*Quest Q2 Extreme Comfort Deep e-Pocket Children’s Single Mattress (90×190)
The Quest Q2 Extreme comfort mattress is the ideal sleep solution for Children and Teenagers, it has a pocket sprung core which allows each spring to move independently around the shape of your child’s body and prevents transfer of movement across whole whole surface of the mattress. Perfect for an undisturbed nights sleep!
For peace of mind it’s also foam free and made from 100% recyclable materials… finished with a super soft knitted surface for added comfort!
* UK single 90x190cm size children’s mattress with depth of 18cm
* Pocket sprung core for concentrated support which contours to your child’s body for support
* Temperature regulating materials which contribute to a comfier sleep
*100% foam free avoiding use of chemical emissions and avoids the use of FR treatments by using naturally fire retardant materials
* Internal 3D spacer encourages breathability and allows airflow
* Soft touch knitted outer fabric
* e-fibre provides contour support and padded border ensures durability
* Side Handles for ease of lifting and moving the mattress
* Made in the UK and tested against British and European safety standards
Please note: No mattress can be returned once unpacked, for hygiene reasons
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days. Doorstep delivery via carrier
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
Please note that opened mattresses can not be returned.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24 hours to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) due to hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days.
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.