* Solid wooden single bed from responsibly sourced FSC forests
* Contemporary design in a soft grey. Natural features of the wood give authenticity to the bed
* Ideal for younger children
* Matching furniture available to complete the look
* Single bed frame
* Wooden slats
The Sammie Grey Bed is fun and features a simple design. The natural wood grain creates a truly rustic style and is finished in a brushed grey lacquer. Perfect to see your child through to teenage years, or even as a guest bed, the Sammie is suitable for any bedroom. Why not try pairing the bed with matching furniture in the Sammie collection?
* Bed frame made pine FSC-Certified Mix from responsible sources
* Please note that it is the nature of real wood to have knots and unusual grain patterns all of which add to the beauty of real wood furniture. The manufacturers fully embrace this aspect and simply makes your piece of furniture truly original
* Brushed grey lacquer finish
* Bed requires continental single 90 x 200cm mattress, sold separately. Recommended maximum mattress depth 18cm
* Assembly required
- Length: 2050mm
- Width: 950mm
- Height: 680mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 3 – 7 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
* Assembly required, full instructions providedDownload Assembly Instructions (492.21 KB)
Really pleased with the bed. It looks amazing and is great quality. The mattress we bought with it is also good quality and bed is very comfortable.
The Sammie bed is a great bed, we are delighted you are happy with your choice. Best wishes Anne
in don’t have it yet but keeps asking me to review this item, if feefo communicated with room to grow it would know i haven’t got my item yet as its late
We apologise for the delay in delivery. We are trying to keep the delivery teams working through the Coronavirus but on occasion the estimated delivery times are having to be extended. Sincere apologies Anne