* Low single bed with safety rail
* No rolling out of bed in the night, giving you peace of mind
* Safety rails can be removed when no longer needed
* Part of the Solitaire building system, extension kits available to convert to a midsleeper, high bed or bunk
* Single Bed Frame
* Safety Rails
* Solid Pine Wooden Slats
A popular addition to the Solitaire range, this starter bed is just perfect for those growing little ones. With it’s brilliant safety rails it’s the perfect solution for a peaceful nights sleep. A superbly designed bed in a lovely white satin finish, it will look great in any room. This bed forms the basis of the Solitaire Sleep System so as your child gets older you can remove the safety rails to give a standard single bed or by adding extension kits you can convert to a midsleeper, a high sleeper or a bunk bed. A truly versatile bed system to last through the years and change as your child grows.
* Manufactured from MDF with White non toxic acquer finish.
* Continental single bed frame with safety rails
* Wooden pine slats
* Easy to wipe clean
* This bed requires a continental single mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Recommended maximum mattress depth 18cm
* Matching furniture available in this range
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1015mm
- Height: 595mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the safety rail box.
Download Assembly Instructions (1.45 MB)