* Space saving high sleeper
* Comfy sofa bed chair in red or navy, extends to single bed for sleepovers
* Fixed table with extendable desk, ideal for study, crafts or space for gaming
* Shelving above desk and cube unit under desk offer ample storage for books, games and toys
* Great for older children and teenagers
* Space to relax, study and sleep. Giving your child their own space to develop independence
* Mattress offers when bought with the bed
Exclusive Casa High Sleeper bed with a sophisticated navy or red sofa chair that extends to provide the perfect guest bed for sleepovers. With a fixed and extending desk, there is ample space for studying and a shelving unit to store books. Under the desk is a useful storage cube to keep possessions neatly tucked away.
Included in the Price
* Highsleeper Frame in White
* Wooden Slats
* Fixed Table with Overdesk Shelf Unit
* Extendable Desk
* Pull Out Sofa Chair Bed in Navy or Red
* Open Cube Storage Unit
* Solid Scandinavian Pine bed frame available in White
* Wooden slats
* Fixed Table with Shelf Unit
* Extendable Desk
* Pull Out Sofa Chair bed with Navy or Red cushions
* 4 Cube Storage Unit
* Metal ladder with coloured steps. Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattress required, size 90 x 200cm. Maximum mattress depth 15cm
* Recommended age 6+
* Matching furniture available in this range
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1270mm
- Height: 1840mm
Width without ladder = 990mm, including ladder 1270mm
Desk Extends 1100mm from bed
Pull Out Sofa extends to 2000mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.