* White midsleeper with solid oak features
* Wide steps with hand holes for safe climbing
* Storage drawer in bottom step
* Designer panelling with cut out detail
* Space under the bed for play or storage
* Midsleeper Frame
* Wooden slats
This premium mid sleeper bed by Stompa stands out from the crowd through design and quality. Beautifully finished in Silk White and Solid Oak with stylish curved features. A great space saver with a sturdy ladder, deep steps and hand holes for safe climbing. A useful integrated storage drawer on the bottom step keeps little treasures safe. The underbed clearance is 72.5cm and makes an exciting play space or additional furniture can be added under the bed so you can tailor storage or study requirements to suit your needs. The Radius Cube Unit and Radius 3 Drawer Chest offer the ideal storage or the large Radius Double Pedestal Desk slides perfectly under this stylish mid sleeper.
* Manufactured in Europe from a mixture of MDF, solid pine and solid oak.
* Silk White lacquer and solid Oak finish
* Drawer in base step
* Solid Oak Ladder can be fitted to the Left or Right
* Requires mattress size 90x200cm
* British Standard Regulations for Cabin beds is a recommended minimum age of 6 years old
* Self Assembly
* Stompa Standard 2 Year Product Guarantee (extended to 5 years if home assembly service taken)
* Matching furniture available in this range
* Stompa products are made from a combination of high quality, solid pine, solid oak and mdf with a silk white lacquered finish. Solid pine is a natural product that contains knots which may darken over time due to the resin and exposure to direct/indirect sunlight. This is not a manufacturing fault but a natural characteristic of wood.
- Length: 2062mm
- Width: 1180mm
- Height: 1106mm
Underbed clearance 725mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 680mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery & home assembly 10- 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Your furniture will be delivered by Stompa’s own delivery team. This is a 2 man delivery team to a room of your choice.
Pre-booked delivery date with 1 hour pre-call from the driver when they are en route to you.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Home Assembly available with extended Stompa 5 year Warranty.Download Assembly Instructions (2 MB)