Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Up to 30% Off Winter Sale
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Made in Britain
* Voted ‘Best Buy’ in The Independent
* Medium to firm support.
* Airflow technology to help regulate temperature and moisture
* Hypoallergenic and bed bug resistant.
* The mattress is low profile at 15cm, making it safe for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
* Continental single; Size: 90 x 200cm – 10cm longer than the standard UK mattress
* Stompa S Flex Airflow Foam Mattress 90x200cm
VOTED BEST BUY in ‘The Independent 8 Best Mattresses for Children 2018’! The Stompa S Flex Airflow Foam based mattress is just brilliant. This medium to firm mattress has some quality features such as 5 unique layers which offer the best night sleeps. The first layer includes a soft top cover which is hypoallergenic and channels air allowing a breathable cool night, the 2nd layer has the airflow technology which helps regulate temperatures further and moisture level. Then the last layer is the supportive high density foam base which is highly durable and tested to withstand long term use and proven to maintain density.
* Made in Britain by skilled craftsmen
* Features a high density foam base for medium to firm support.
* Tested to withstand long term use and proven to maintain density.
* Airflow technology which helps regulate temperature and moisture level.
* This unique profile offers a luxury soft feel, dry clean only cover with zip and includes the Stompa logo
* Size: 90 x 200cm – 10cm longer than the standard UK mattress
* Every mattress comes with a 5 year guarantee
* Suitable from age 3+
* Delivered rolled, bagged in a box
* Maximum recommended weight up to 100kg
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) due to hygiene reasons
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 5-7 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
Please note that opened mattresses can not be returned.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24 hours in a ventilated room to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty), for hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
by Stompa UNO S
Estimated delivery 5-7 working days
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.