The Uno 6 High Sleeper with integrated L- shaped desk, central shelving unit and 2 storage cube units is the perfect space saving bed in any bedroom. Available in a sleek White finish or a contemporary Black & White finish. This high sleeper offers practical study, sleep and storage solutions.
Home Assembly now available with extended Stompa 5 year Warranty.
Included in the Price
* High Sleeper Frame in White or Black & White
* Wooden Slats
* Integrated L shaped desk and central shelving unit
* 2 x Cube storage unit each with 2 doors (door colours available; White, Black, Lime Green, Pink or Blue)
* Manufactured from a mixture of MDF and pine sourced from managed forests.
* White lacquered finish or Black & White Finish (with black ladder and black legs)
* Desk / Shelving can be positioned to the Left or Right
* 2 Storage Cube units each with 4 equal compartments and 2 colour doors (colour options available)
* Self Assembly
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 15cm
* Recommended minimum age for a high sleeper is 6 years
* Stompa standard 2 year product guarantee (frames & wood furniture). This is extended to 5 years if the Stompa home assembly service is taken
* Matching furniture available in the Uno range
- Length: 2082mm
- Width: 1055mm
- Height: 1755mm
<p> <span>Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm</span></p>
Delivery & Assembly
Estimated delivery & home assembly 10- 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Your furniture will be delivered by Stompa’s own delivery team. This is a 2 man delivery team to a room of choice. Pre-booked delivery date with 1 hour pre-call from the driver when they are en route to you. Delivery surcharges may apply. Delivery to mainland UK only.
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Home Assembly available with extended Stompa 5 year Warranty
What our customers say…Read all reviews
Great bed which my daughter really loves. I was able to assemble it almost entirely on my own – I just needed help to turn it upright. An electric screw driver would have been helpful when screwing down each slat individually.
I took off one star for the multi cubes. Now that they are done, they are fine, but the instructions seemed out of date. The screws were drawn differently with different sizes and some of the pictures did not represent various parts correctly. As an experienced assembler of flat pack furniture this didn’t bother me, but those who are less confident might have been quite confused by this. Also, there was no real description of what to do if you were stacking two cubes under a bed. Only after drilling two holes in the wall so as to fix the cubes to the wall, did I realise that this has been pointless. It was impossible to thread the strap through the tiny hole provided, especially for the top one where the bed was in the way. In fact there is no need to attach the cubes to the wall, as they can’t tip because they are so close to the underside of the bed. (That is if you add the feet to the bottom cube – there was no indication about whether you should add these or not). What *IS* vital, however, is to the attach the two cubes to one another (screws etc. are provided, but it is not made totally clear that this is important on a matter of safety – they only describe putting a cube onto the deeper toy box unit).
It was interesting to compare this to some furniture I purchased at the same time from the famous blue&yellow Swedish shop. Once assembled the furniture seemed good quality in both cases, but the Swedish shop has much clearer and more reliable instructions. I also noticed that they only used cardboard and paper in their packaging. Stompa, by comparison, had included a load of plastic and polystyrene, as well.
Thank you for reviewing your Stompa Uno 6 High Sleeper. It is wonderful to hear that your daughter loves her new Stompa high sleeper. Your assembly review and comments on the packaging are all relevant and valuable to us and I will forward these to Stompa as it does help us to review our product offering. Best Wishes, Clare.