* The ultimate Stompa high sleeper
* Great Sofa bed for sleepovers or just relaxing
* Study desk with extending section for larger workspace
* Storage cube and desk hutch for keeping books, games and possessions nearby
* Wide ladder with hand holes for safe climbing
* Ladder can be built to the left or right depending on your room layout
* High Sleeper Frame in White
* Wooden Slats
* Sofa Chair with foam cushion set (colour options; blue, red, grey or pink)
* Fixed Table
* Pull Out Desk
* Over Desk Hutch with 2 doors (colour options: white, blue, grey, pink or purple)
* Cube Unit with 2 doors (colour options: white, blue, grey, pink or purple)
The Stompa UnoS 28 is the pièce de résistance! A super stylish loft bed and amazing space saver in any bedroom. A contemporary bed with its white, sleek curved headboards and solid ergonomic ladder with wide treads and grab handles for easy climbing. The luxurious sofa chair bed with comfy cushions come in a range of designer colours; vibrant red, decadent blue, soft grey and bright pink, just perfect for chilling or a sleepover with friends. There is even a handy storage box hidden under the cushions! The large fixed desk offers a great space to study and the over desk hutch and cube give plenty of storage for those all important possessions. The pull out desk gives the added flexibility of extending the desk and study area but also has useful shelves for books and bits and bobs to be kept safely out of the way. The ‘push-to-open’ doors let you add a splash of colour (blue, grey, purple or pink) or keep it simple and all white. With 2 doors on the hutch and 2 on the cube you can mix and match the colours to fit your unique style. Stompa have thought of everything and with the matching furniture and storage options available you can create the perfect bedroom.
* Manufactured from a mixture of MDF and pine sourced from managed forests.
* White lacquered finish
* Curved Headboards in White
* Wooden Slats
* Ladder with wide flat steps and grab handles. Ladder can be built to the left or right. Bed is fully reversible
* Sofa Bed with storage box
* Hinged Foam Cushion Set in Red, Blue, Grey or Pink
* Fixed Desk
* Over- Desk Hutch with 2 doors (white,blue,grey,pink or purple)
* Pull Out Desk with shelves
* Storage Cube with 2 doors (white, blue, grey, pink or purple)
*This bed requires a mattress size 90 x 200m. Mattress must be no deeper than than 16cm
* Recommended minimum age for a high sleeper is 6 years
* Stompa standard 2 year product guarantee (frames & wood furniture). This is extended to 5 years if the Stompa home assembly service is taken.
* Matching furniture available in the UNOS range
Stompa products are made from a combination of high quality, solid pine and mdf with a white lacquered finish. Solid pine is a natural product that contains knots which may darken over time due to the resin and exposure to direct/indirect sunlight. This is not a manufacturing fault but a natural characteristic of wood.
- Length: 2083mm
- Width: 1212mm
- Height: 1783mm
Chair bed size; H667 x W1187 x L960mm in closed position
Chair Bed extended: H667 x W795 x L2037mm (sleeping area W791 x L1930mm)
Pull Out Desk extends 795mm from fixed table
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 3- 6 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
If Home Assembly is selected, this will be conducted at the time of delivery.
Your furniture will be delivered by Stompa’s own delivery team. Delivery is currently a one man doorstep delivery due to covid-19.
Pre-booked delivery date with 1 hour pre-call from the driver when they are en route to you.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Home Assembly is available with extended Stompa 5 year WarrantyDownload Assembly Instructions (1.03 MB)