The NEW UNO S Midsleeper from Stompa offers new design led features with the choice of coloured headboards and a chunky, robust ladder with hand grips and ergonomically designed treads for easy climbing. A raised bed with oodles of space underneath for storage, play or even an extra mattress for sleepovers. The perfect space saving bed for any room and a truly versatile bed which allows matching furniture in the UnoS range to fit perfectly underneath creating the ideal storage combinations.
Home Assembly now available with extended Stompa 5 year Warranty.
Included in the Price
* Mid Sleeper Frame only
* Wooden Slats
* Choice of Headboards; White, Pink or Blue
* Wooden Slats
* Rounded Headboards in White, Pink or Blue
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 15cm
* Recommended minimum age is 6 years
* Stompa standard 2 year product guarantee (frames & wood furniture). This is extended to 5 years if the Stompa home assembly service is taken.
* Matching furniture available in the UNOS range
* Stompa products are made from a combination of high quality, solid pine and mdf with a white lacquered finish. Solid pine is a natural product that contains knots which may darken over time due to the resin and exposure to direct/indirect sunlight. This is not a manufacturing fault but a natural characteristic of wood.
- Length: 2083mm
- Width: 1212mm
- Height: 1129mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 720mm
Delivery & Assembly
Estimated delivery & home assembly 10- 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
Your furniture will be delivered by Stompa’s own delivery team. This is a 2 man delivery team to a room of choice. Pre-booked delivery date with 1 hour pre-call from the driver when they are en route to you. Delivery surcharges may apply. Delivery to mainland UK only.
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Home Assembly now available with extended Stompa 5 year Warranty
Fantastic bed for my 5 year old who wanted a big boy bed with a den. Love the ladder rungs are really deep, more like steps. Easy height for changing bedding too.
It’s lovely to hear of your comment regarding your sons new Stompa UNO S Midsleeper. We are delighted to hear he’s happy with his den and everything is as expected. We hope you both love the new bed for the foreseeable future. Best Wishes Jennah RTG
Stompa UNO S Midsleeper