* Multi-functioning high sleeper
* Contemporary light oak and white finish makes this bed appealing to older children and teens
* Handy pull out wardrobe section
* Long under bed desk offers a great study space
* Integrated shelving for plenty of storage
* USB points at bed height and desk for plugging in lights, laptops and phones
* High Sleeper Bed Frame with USB
* Integrated Wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf
* Integrated shelving
* Integrated Desk with USB
The ultimate highsleeper which is perfect for study, storage and sleep. A stylish bed with oodles of storage! A handy pull out wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf for storing all the latest fashions. A wide desk under the bed for studying with usb port and 3 large shelves at the end of the bed for holding books, games and all sorts. The clever ladder design fits seamlessly with the shelving forming sturdy steps for climbing. At the top of the bed there is a storage space and shelf to keep night time essentials close by and also a usb port for charging a phone. Stylishly finished in light Oak & White which will co-ordinate with any colour scheme.
* Manufactured from laminated high density particle board in a White and Oak Effect Finish
* Steps in fixed position
* Integrated wardrobe, desk and shelving
* 2 x USB ports
* Requires 1 x Mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age 6+
- Length: 2657mm
- Width: 1100mm
- Height: 1774mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (646.66 KB)