* White and Birch Mid sleeper
* Storage cupboard and free standing desk fit neatly under the bed
* Extra storage accessible from the end of the bed for toys, games, shoes
* Ladder can be positioned on the left or right depending on your bedroom layout
* Safe ladder with wide steps and hand holes
* Great space saver for small bedrooms
* Midsleeper frame
* Free Standing pull out desk
* Free standing 2 door cupboard unit and shelf
We love the urban range and the Urban Birch Midsleeper 2 has it all! The free standing roll out desk and cupboard fit perfectly underneath the bed frame making a fantastic space saving bed. Alternatively they can be place elsewhere in the room, leaving space under the bed for a play den or for even more storage. A stylish design finished in a lovely white and birch. Matching furniture available in this range.
* Manufactured from solid pine, birch and MDF. Finished in White and Birch.
* Midsleeper Frame with Birch Headboards and ladder steps
* Wide steps and hand holes on the ladder for safe climbing
* Free Standing pull out desk on castors with shelf
* Free standing 2 door cupboard unit
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age 6+
- Length: 2085mm
- Width: 1740mm
- Height: 1145mm
Width without desk 1160mm
Width excluding ladder 985mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales have an extended delivery time of 4 – 6 weeks.
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.