Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Sustainable, eco-friendly design
* 2 layers of springs for adaptable support
* 100% foam free, free from harmful chemical emissions
* Breathable comfort layers to reduce moisture
* Open cell structure for temperature regulation
* Firmness rating: Medium Firm
* UK Double; size 135 x 190 and 20cm deep
* 100% recyclable at end of life
* Benchmark S5 Hybrid Double Mattress 135 x 190cm
An fully sustainable, eco friendly, 100% foam free double mattress from Jay-be. The S5 Hybrid offers extra support with two layers of springs to adapt to the body’s movement. A super comfy mattress with a deep e-Spring core to give essential support, surrounded by a cushioning layer of rebound e-fibre and super soft advanced e-fibre for moisture and temperature regulation, plus an additional layer of e-pocket springs for adaptable support. It has a soft luxury knitted cover with a quilted finish making it extra cosy for a comfortable and supportive night’s sleep.
* Handmade in the UK by skilled craftsmen
* 100% foam free with sustainable fillings featuring e-fibre layers made from recycled plastic bottles that are breathable and regulate temperature and moisture
* Sustainable eco friendly design – Free from harmful chemical emissions
* Breathable e-fibre comfort layers
* Deep e-Spring core layer for evenly distributed support
* Micro springs for adaptable support
* Knitted fabric cover with quilted finish for a super soft surface
* Fabric handles on side for ease of movement
* Easy care, non turn mattress, rotate regularly
* Edge to edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area
* Depth of mattress is 20cm deep
* UK Double. Size: 135 x 190cm
* Mattress comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
* Vacuum packed and rolled for delivery to reduce
* 100% recyclable at end of life with nothing having to go to landfill
* Complies with British and European safety standards
Please note: No mattress can be returned once unpacked, for hygiene reasons
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days. Doorstep delivery via carrier
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
Please note that opened mattresses can not be returned.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24 hours to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) due to hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days.
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.