Information About Us
- We are RTG Ilkley Limited trading as Room to Grow. We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08009537, and our registered office is at 97-99 Pegholme, Wharfebank Mills, Ilkley Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP.
- If you have any queries about the Website or any information contained on it, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by our freephone number 0808 196 3344.
Accessing Our Website
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Website is offered as a free service to you. Any products you order on our website will be subject to our Terms of Sale.
- It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of our Website. In general, we will not tolerate any use of our Website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our Website or which causes or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability. In particular, you must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether your use of our Website is unacceptable and in this event, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malicious code or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- In the event that you breach these terms, your permission to use the Website terminates immediately and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all logos, designs, text, images and other materials on our Website are owned by us or appear with the permission of the relevant owner. Those works are protected by copyright and trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the content on our Website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or drawing the attention of others to material posted on our Website, provided always that you must not modify such materials in any way.
- The content made available on the Website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. It does not constitute advice or the making of any recommendation and the content on the Website should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all information on our Website is accurate, we make no warranties or representations and do not give any undertaking either express or implied about any of the content on the Website, including without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of such content or that your use of the Website will not infringe the rights of third parties or for any alleged or actual infringement of third party rights. The use of information obtained from the Website is at your sole discretion and risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the access, use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, liability for:
- loss of business
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- loss or damage caused to any equipment or software
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Third Party Websites
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between our Website and any third party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not frame our Website on any other website or create any hypertext links or deep links between it and any third party website without our express prior written consent.
- If you choose to use links displayed on our Website which link to third party websites, then you will leave our Website (whether or not you realise that you are leaving). Links on our Website are provided for your information only and we have no control over the contents of those third party websites or resources. We are not responsible in any way for the material on any other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
Privacy and Cookies
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.