* Contemporary White bunkbed
* Space between bunks to sit and read at night
* Handy shelf between bunks for books, alarm clock or toys
* Solid, sturdy ladder for easy climbing
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* Can split into single beds
* 2 x Single Bed Frames
* Bunk Bed Extension Kit
* Wooden Slats
We have updated our Solitaire bunk bed to our new Bloc Bunkbed in a Bright White finish. Simple and contemporary in design, this solid and sturdy bunk has generous spacing between the bunks to allow space for sitting up in bed or for reading with your child. The useful shelf between the beds gives a handy space for books, a clock, light or toys to be kept close by. We love the solid, chunky ladder that gives peace of mind for easy climbing. Our Bloc Bunkbed is perfect for siblings sharing or an extra bed for sleepovers. Another great feature of our Bloc range is that it forms part of a building system allowing you to split the bunkbed into 2 single beds if required or by removing the bottom front rail and slats you can convert to a High Bed. By changing the style this bed will last throughout the years as your child’s need change. Or by purchasing the relevant building kit you can change to this bunk to a Midsleeper.
* Manufactured in Denmark
* Bright White painted easy clean MDF Bunk Bed frame
* Pine wooden slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Bunk bed frame splits into 2 single beds or converts to a high bed
* This bed requires 2 continental single mattresses, size 90 x 200cm. Top bunk mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+ and for lower bunk 4+
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
* Matching furniture available in this range
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1643mm
Splits into two single beds – measure of each bed: H595mm x W1015mm x L2074mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) : 1040mm
Width of bed without ladder: 1015mm
Distance from the floor to bottom rail (underbed space): 200mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 5 – 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the bunk bed extension kit.
Download Assembly Instructions (913.85 KB)