* Panelled white wooden day bed
* Underneath space houses a trundle bed and 2 storage drawers
* Great for sleepovers and keeping the bedroom tidy
* Daybed can be taken down to a standard single continental bed
* Can be used as a sofa in the day with friends and a bed with guest bed at night
* A great bed to last throughout childhood and beyond
*Single Day bed with Groove end panel detailing
* Wooden slats
* 2 underbed drawers
* Trundle drawer
This gorgeous day bed with grooved end panel detailing offers a New England style look to your bedroom. With it’s 2 under bed drawers and trundle drawer it’s the perfect sleepover and storage solution. Made from a solid Scandinavian pine this bed is built to last and will last throughout the years. Finished in a stylish crisp white lacquer, this Flexa day bed is solid and sturdy and great for when guests come to stay.
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* Single Day bed with Groove end panel detailing
* Includes 2 under bed drawers and trundle drawer
* Part of the Nordic Building Kit
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattresses, size 90 x 200cm
* Foam trundle drawer mattress, size 90 x 190cm
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2100mm
- Width: 990mm
- Height: 650mm
Width with drawers extended: 1950mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 6 – 8 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (1.11 MB)