* House frame single bed
* Choice of colour head and foot boards
* Creates a fun bed to drive imaginative play
* Bed can be decorated to suit your bedroom decor
* House section can be removed to leave a standard continental single bed, offers longevity
* Low single bed so easy to climb in and out
* Gives the sense of security enclosed in the house frame
After a busy day of adventures, drift off into the land of nod in this cosy yet playful bed. With it’s solid Scandinavian pine frame, and choice of colour panels for the head and footboard (white, pink or grey) you can create a real feature in any bedroom. Popular with children age 4 – 10, this theme bed is more grown up in design so your child won’t tire of it easily. You can decorate the frame with bunting or fairy lights to suit your individual style. As your child grows you can remove the ‘house’ section and convert to a single bed or daybed.
Included in the Price
* Single Playhouse bed
* Colour end panels
* Wooden slats
* Manufactured from Solid Scandinavian Pine with a White lacquer finish
* Playhouse bed with colour end panel detailing
* Colour panels available in white, grey or pink
* Bed can convert to standard single bed or day bed
* Wooden Slats
* Requires a mattresses, size 90 x 200cm
* Matching furniture available in the Nordic range
- Length: 2220mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 1730mm
Width with drawers extended: 1950mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product is designed for Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give you enough space to assemble.
Download Assembly Instructions (583.46 KB)