* Space saving study high sleeper
* Plenty of room under the bed for 3 drawer desk and sitting area
* Integrated under bed shelf for books or toys
* Makes the most of limited bedroom space
* Ladder can be built on the left or right
* Single Bed
* High Sleeper extension kit
* Wooden Slats
* 3 Drawer Desk
A fantastic study and sleep combination in a White Satin finish that includes a superb high sleeper bed and 3 drawer desk that fits perfectly underneath. The bed can also split down to a standard single bed if required at any time in the future.
* White painted easy clean MDF
* Single Bed with High Sleeper extension kit
* Solid pine slats
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Recommended minimum age for a high sleeper is 6 years
* This bed requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress should not exceed a depth of 18cm
* 3 Drawer Desk
* High bed can be split down to a single bed
* Complies with British and European safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2074mm
- Width: 1115mm
- Height: 1643mm
Desk – L890mm x W540mm x H740mm
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1240mm
Width of bed without ladder; 1015mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 3 – 7 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
For deliveries to Scotland: Estimated at 10 – 15 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure). Delivery to ground floor room of choice, pre-booked with time slot.
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for Self Assembly. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions.
TOP TIP- When assembling this bed, use the instructions from the high sleeper extension kit.
Download Assembly Instructions (1.51 MB)
It is not white but ivory. Would not recommend if you want a fresh white look.
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your furniture. Choosing the right shade of white can be an overwhelming task as, you can find a huge variety of shades with different undertones from brilliant white to creamy whites and the manufacturer does describe the finish as a satin white finish. The manufacturer has sold thousands of this particular model all across Europe and has received excellent reviews. Best Wishes, RTG.