* Fantastic space saving high sleeper
* Under bed space fully utilised with a large desk for homework, shelving and wardrobe with sliding door.
* At bed height there are integrated shelves at the back and a front shelf too, perfect for keeping books, toys, trinkets, a lamp and clock all nearby
* Ideal for older children and teenagers
* Requires a continental single mattress, 90x200cm. Max mattress depth is 15cm for bed safety
* Mattress offers when bought with the bed
- Length: 2060mm
- Width: 1380mm
- Height: 1890mm
* Highsleeper Frame
* Integrated Shelving
* Intergrated Desk
* Intergrated Wardrobe
This ultimate Highsleeper has it all. A fantastic high sleeper bed with handy shelving units at both the front and back of the bed, perfect for keeping books, a drink, clock and trinkets close by. Under the bed is a large roomy desk allowing plenty of space to study, for crafting or gaming. A single sliding door wardrobe offers space to keep clothes tidy and a tall shelving unit provides 3 large shelves for storage. This is the perfect storage and study bed. Manufactured from high density particle board with Petterson Pine white foil to look super in any bedroom.
* Manufactured from high density particle board with Petterson Pine foil
* Highsleeper frame with integrated shelving
* Ladder built to the right as illustrated
* Integrated desk
* Intergrated bookcase and sliding door wardrobe
* Requires a mattress, size 90 x 200cm.
* Recommended age 6+
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (6.29 MB)