(Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm)
September Offers – Shop Now
Free Standard Delivery on all orders
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Wooden Bunk
* Chunky, solid bed posts (73 x 73mm), makes this a solid and sturdy bunk
* Slim footprint to fit in small bedrooms
* Low Bunk, easy to reach top bunk for tucking in at night
* Can split into 2 single beds
* Easy to assemble
Underbed clearance = 283mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) = 760mm
* Bunk Bed Frame in Soft Grey
* Solid pine slats
The Jubilee Wooden Bunk Bed is very stylish and sturdy and has contemporary slatted head and foot boards. Finished in a Soft Grey lacquer this great wooden bunk bed compliments a range of decor. A solid bunk, low in height and with a small footprint, offers an excellent space saver for any bedroom. A versatile bunk that can split into 2 single beds if required to last many more years. The Jubilee Wooden Bunk Bed in Soft Grey really one of our best selling bunk beds. Also available in Midnight blue and Surf white.
* Manufactured from a mixture of solid pine and MDF with a Soft Grey lacquered finish.
* Solid bed posts, 73 x 73mm square
* Ladder fixed to the Right as shown.
* Requires 2 x Mattresses, size 90 x 190cm and the generous top bunk allows a mattress of up to 20cm deep
* Recommended age for top bunk 6+
* Bunk splits into 2 single beds
* Complies with UK and European Safety Standards (EN747)
* Matching furniture available
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery within 10 working days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
2 man delivery, pre-booked with time slot
Delivery surcharges may apply.
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
The Jubilee bunk is designed for Self Assembly. 2 people are required to assemble and approximate build time is 1-2 hours. All products are supplied with clear and user friendly instructions. Do not use power tools as over-tightening can split the wood.
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Due early October – Pre order now!
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.