Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Perfect for use with high beds including bunk, midsleeper and Highsleeper beds
* Also great for guest beds or day beds
* Medium-firm tension for a supportive sleep
* Hypo-allergenic cover is the best option for preventing allergies
* No need to turn this mattress
* Premium Pocket Sprung Mattress European Single (90x200cm)
Give them a great night sleep with this Premium pocket sprung mattress in 90x200cm, a perfectly supportive pocket sprung core with a soft and comfortable spongy layer provides your child with the best sleep and offers a super supportive base which is ideal for their growing bodies.
The inner springs are encased in fabric pockets before being joined and lined up internally to create the core of the mattress. Pocketing them first means the individual springs are able to move independently, providing more concentrated support when weight is applied. The outer layer is made up of memory foam and finished with a hypoallergenic cover providing a wonderfully comfy surface to sleep on.
The depth of this mattress has been designed specifically for children’s beds, this means it’s compatible with Bunk, Highsleeper and Midsleeper beds.
* Mattress depth of 16cm is maximum recommended height for bunk, Midsleeper and Highsleeper beds
* As recommended for growing children the mattress is Medium-Firm
* Hypoallergenic materials help to prevent allergies
* 90x200cm Continental European single size, also available in other sizes
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Next working day delivery when ordered before 12pm Monday to Friday
(with the exception of PA1-19, FK, KY – up to 7 days; AB, DD,PH1-36,IV1-40 up to 10 days; KW1-14,PH30-41,PH49-50, IV41-49,IV51-56/63, PA21-38 up to 14 days)
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24-48 hours in a ventilated room to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned once opened, for hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
by Room to Grow
Next working day delivery
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.