Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Summer Sale – up to 30% off
Rated Excellent ★★★★★
Sustainable Our Sustainability Promise
2 Year Guarantee on Beds and Furniture
Pay Later with Klarna
Price Match Our price match
* Sustainable, eco-friendly design
* 100% foam free comfort layers enables free flow of air through the mattress to reduce moisture and regulate body temperature
* Hypoallergenic and breathable for a fresher, healthier sleep
* Sprung interior for Medium – Firm support
* Low profile at 16cm, suitable for bunks, mid sleepers and high sleepers
* Size: 90 x 200cm
* Handmade in the UK to British and European Safety Standards
* Unlike most UK mattresses, due to the nature of the materials used in this mattress there is no need for FR (Fire retardancy) chemical treatment
* Simply Kids Foam Free Sprung Mattress 90x200cm
A fully sustainable, eco friendly mattress from Jay-be. Their Simply Kids Foam Free Sprung Mattress has been designed with the environment and your child’s health and comfort in mind. 100% foam free and manufactured from sustainable materials. This mattress is hypoallergenic and constructed with a medium firmness spring to give evenly distributed support for growing children. The mattress is topped with a high density eco-insulator and a breathable rebound e-fibre layer which allows airflow, reduces moisture and regulates temperature. The e-Fibre comfort layers are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles.
* Handmade in the UK by skilled craftsmen
* 100% foam free with sustainable fillings featuring e-fibre layers made from recycled plastic bottles that are breathable and regulate temperature and moisture.
* FR treatments are avoided by using naturally fire retardant materials
* Free from harmful VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions
* Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture and support
* Soft woven fabric sleeping surface for extra cosiness
* Non turn mattress, rotate regularly
* Edge to edge comfort layers
* The mattress is low profile at 16cm, making it safe for use with cabin, bunk and high beds
* UK single mattress. Size: 90 x 200cm
* Mattress comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
* Vacuum packed and rolled
* Maximum recommended weight up to 80kg
* 100% recyclable at end of life with nothing having to go to landfill
Please note: No mattress can be returned once unpacked, for hygiene reasons
Delivery to Mainland UK only
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days. Doorstep delivery via carrier
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
Please note that opened mattresses can not be returned.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
No assembly required. Just unroll the mattress and leave it for 24 hours to fully expand.
Please note: No mattress can be returned if it has been unpacked (unless it is faulty) due to hygiene reasons
We Price Match
0808 196 3344
Give our Product Specialists a call.
Find out more
Estimated delivery 1 – 2 working days
Additional furniture delivery surcharges may apply to the following postcodes:
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Delivery will be calculated on the checkout page.
There are currently no products in your basket.