* Striking Oak and Grey Bunk bed
* Integrated shelving by each bed to keep books, toys, a light and clock nearby at night
* Wide safe steps for climbing
* Optional under bed storage drawer for keeping bedrooms tidy
* Bunk Bed Frame
* Integrated Shelving / Storage
We now have a new addition to the popular Tam Tam family! The Tam Tam 5 is a striking bunk bed finished in Oak and Grey. The light oak effect bunk bed frame contrasts beautifully with the anthracite grey ladder and shelf backing boards. The handy shelving units by each bed allow plenty of space to keep toys, books, a clock, drink and any night time essential close by. A solid and sturdy design by French manufacturers, Parisot, it will last for years to come with it’s on trend style. With the optional under bed storage drawer in Anthracite Grey, it offers even more storage for toys, games or clothes.
* Manufactured from high density particle board finished in Oak foils and Anthracite Grey melamine finish
* Bunk Bed frame with 2 x full size single beds
* Wide Steps for safe, comfortable climbing
* Integrated shelving and storage space
* Anthracite Grey shelf backing panels
* Ladder built to the Left as illustrated
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age for top bunk is 6+
* Complies with EU and British safety standards (EN747)
- Length: 2090mm
- Width: 1320mm
- Height: 1645mm
Width excluding ladder = 1080mm
Height excluding shelving = 1340mm
Clearance between bunks (slat to slat) – 827mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery to Mainland UK only:
Estimated delivery 2 – 4 weeks (subject to postcode and holiday closure).
Highlands of Scotland, Cornwall, Devon and western parts of Wales may have an extended delivery time
We are currently only able to offer a doorstep delivery service.
You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery with a date and estimated timeslot.
Delivery surcharges may apply
For any items to be returned, please advise our team within 14 calendar days of receiving your goods. You can either return the goods to us or we can arrange a collection.
For full details please see our Returns & Refunds policy
This product is designed for self assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble.Download Assembly Instructions (13.6 MB)