RTG Ilkley Limited trading as Room to Grow
For the purposes of the Legislation we will act as data controller and hold a registration with the Information Commissioner's Office, registration number: ZA076238.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Website you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information you give us - You may give us information about you by filling in the contact form on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); the products viewed or searched for on our Website; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We process the information held about you for a number of reasons and upon different legal bases depending on the reason for which we have collected or obtained your personal information. The main reasons we process your information are:
- to provide you with the information, goods and services that you request from us or to pursue the opportunities that you inform us of. This is necessary in order to fulfil our legitimate interests of providing you with information and to enable us to enter into a contract with you to provide those goods and services;
- to notify you about changes to our goods and services. This is necessary in order to fulfil our legitimate interests of providing you with information and to enable us to enter into a contract with you to provide those goods and services;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services which we offer that may be of interest to you. This is necessary in order to fulfil our legitimate interests of providing you with this information. When we collect your information we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and every time we contact you for such marketing purposes we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing materials. We may contact you by post or e-mail. If you wish to opt-out of receipt of these marketing communications from us at any time you may do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com or by contacting us at Room to Grow, 97-99 Pegholme, Wharfebank Mills, Ilkley Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP;
- to ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. This is done on the basis that you have consented to this by accessing our Website;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. This is done on the basis that that you have consented to this by accessing our website;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure. This is on the basis that we must do this under our legal obligations; and
- to measure, understand and improve the effectiveness of our advertising. This is done on the basis that it is necessary in order to fulfil our legitimate interest.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal data with selected third parties, including without limitation our website service provider.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any of our services to you or for the purpose of advancing negotiations in respect of any goods or services in which you have expressed an interest or suggested an opportunity for development or investment, or to provide marketing materials to you, or to track customer preferences on the Website;
- if the Company or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this Policy; and
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All information you provide to us is, as far as reasonably practicable, stored on third party secure servers to protect against the unauthorised access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of personal data.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will retain your information securely stored for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our business partners, affiliates, agents and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at Room to Grow, 97-99 Pegholme, Wharfebank Mills, Ilkley Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP.
- What is a Cookie - Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website;
- Analytical/performance cookies - they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works;
- Functionality cookies - these are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you; and
- Targeting cookies - these cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Managing Cookies - If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/. Your browser's 'help' function should also tell you how to do this.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. A video about cookies can be found at www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Any changes we may make to our Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
CONTACT & COMPLAINTS
- If you have any questions about how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy or if you have any comments or wish to seek to exercise any of your rights as outlined above, please contact us:
By post at 97 -99 Pegholme, Wharfebank Mills, Ilkley Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 3JP; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 0333 006 3096.
- If you have a complaint, please contact us and we will investigate it and give reasonable redress if we consider it appropriate to do so.
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, telephone 0303 123 1113. www.ico.org.uk