* Stylish high bed in white with birch head boards and steps
* Great space saving bed with free standing desk and sofa chair bed under the bed
* Smart grey cushions on sofa chair which extends to a bed for sleepovers
* Ladder can be built to the left or right. Sturdy ladder with wide steps and hand holes for safe climbing
* Optional clip on shelf allows bed time essentials to be kept up high
This fantastic highsleeper will look super stylish in any bedroom. With it’s multi functions and space saving features it’s a true winner. Featuring a pull out sofa bed which is great for chilling on or extending out for sleepovers. Then the roll out desk is perfect for doing homework, gaming, as a beauty station or for getting creative. The wide birch steps on the ladder and cut out handles make it safe and easy to climb. Made from a sturdy pine, birch and MDF this bed is built to last. Matching white furniture available in the urban range.
Included in the Price
* High Sleeper frame
* Free Standing Desk
* Free Standing Sofa Chair
* Manufactured from solid pine and MDF. Finished in White and Birch.
* High Sleeper Frame with birch Headboards.
* Wide steps and hand holes on the ladder for safe climbing
* Free Standing Chair Bed with Grey cushion colour
* Free Standing Desk on castors
* LCD TV support bar built into the frame
* Ladder can be built to the Left or Right
* Mattresses required, size 90 x 200cm. Mattress depth must not exceed 15cm.
* Recommended age 6+
- Length: 2085mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 1800mm
Chair bed: L980 x W800 x H700mm (extends to 1900mm)
Clearance from floor to bottom of side rail: 1360mm
* Estimated delivery / assembly 14 – 28 days (subject to postcode and holiday closure)
* Your furniture will be delivered to a room of choice. You will be contacted by text & email 3-5 working days before delivery / assembly with a date and estimated timeslot.
* Delivery to Mainland UK only.
* Delivery surcharges may apply.
This product requires Self Assembly. Full instructions are provided.
Please note that you will need to allow 150mm at either end of the bed to give enough space to assemble